The Mosler Economic Policy Center (Mecpoc) promotes and encourages education and research in new concepts and methods of economic policy analysis. Activities include an annual symposium/lecture, a website, and other opportunities for undergraduate students to explore alternative views in economic policy making.
Mecpoc was founded thanks to the generous support of Warren Mosler. Mr. Mosler is the president of Valance Co, Inc. and Founder and Principal of AVM, a broker/dealer that provides advanced financial services to large institutional accounts. Beside his many business activities, he is a Co-Founder and Distinguished Research Associate of The Center for Full Employment and Price Stability at the University of Missouri in Kansas City (UMKC), founder of EPIC – the Coalition of Economic Policy Institutions – a non-partisan forum dedicated to promoting research and public discussion of issues related to macroeconomics and monetary policy, and a founding member and manager of the III Funds, which manages $1 billion.
Mecpoc is a member of Epic.
- Coordinator: Andrea Terzi, Professor of Economics, Franklin College Switzerland
- Senior Advisor: Warren Mosler, Valance Co., Inc., and Distinguished Research Associate, Center for Full Employment and Price Stability, at the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
- Administrative Support: Consuelo Grieco, Franklin College Switzerland, PR
- Website Architect: John Auxillos, Franklin College Switzerland, Class of 2009
- Website Administrator: Paolo Terzi, Research Assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago
Warren Mosler’s views on: